Wednesday, July 1, 2009

15th Anniversary

Brett and I celebrated our 15th anniversary yesterday. It is so weird to think that we've been married for that long. It really feels like just yesterday we were newlyweds - oh how time flies by!
Being married to Brett has been the biggest blessing in my life! He is wonderful, the love of my life, and I pray that our lives will be as happy in the next fifteen years as they have been in the last fifteen.
So to honor fifteen years of wedded bliss (haha, but I wouldn't change a thing!), here's 15 pics of Brett and me...........




7 comments:

Sankat said...

YAY! I hope you have a great day!!

shaunandammie said...

15 years! Awesome! I love the pictures.

Thomas Family said...

HA!!! Isn't it fun going down memory lane? Some of those were hysterical and others so sweet. You guys are a beautiful couple and together you have created a beautiful family.Congratulations on doing something that is rare now and days, making it to 15 years. ;)I loved the pictures and I hope many more will follow. Happy Anniversary! whoot whoot ;)

br_oden said...

Love it! Love it! Did you guys have fun in CO? Thanks for the post and the pics. Just great!

The Owens said...

Such cute pictures! Thanks for sharing, you guys are so cute! Happy 15th!

The Brewers said...

Congrats! Hope you had fun in CO!! Here's to 15 more wonderful years!!e

amy said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I am glad you got to celebrate with a trip, looks like you had fun. I loved seeing all the pictures, so cute!!!